3 1 1
Classic and contemporary, this warm and inviting mid-century home delivers the perfect environment for relaxed living, while the cul-de-sac location allows you to sit back and enjoy leafy serenity on a peaceful street that is filled with a community of friendly families. Enhanced by a range of modern updates including an island kitchen complete with shaker cabinetry and quality appliances, you will love how the living areas open to the north facing rear deck and garden that offers a private space to entertain and dine alfresco. Original tallowwood floors, ornate cornices and a working fireplace add just the right amount of charm to a 3-bedroom property that's ready to enjoy. Step out your front door and the John Hunter Hospital and Blackbutt Reserve are in the immediate vicinity. Quickly access New Lambton's vibrant village shops and cafes or be at Westfield Kotara or Charlestown Square in under 10 minutes.
- Sitting above its 1-car garage and storage this home offers a single level of living
- Open plan layout with outdoor flow to front verandah and rear deck
- Caesarstone kitchen with Ilve gas stove, dishwasher & Euro laundry
- Two of the three bedrooms fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Full-size bathroom with bath, shower and updated shaker vanity
- Sunroom offers a quiet spot to sit or would make a good study space
- Ducted air-conditioning and a working fire keep the home seasonally comfortable
- In catchment for New Lambton Heights Infants, Wallsend Sth Public and Lambton High schools
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $871 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.