5 3 2
Enjoying pride of place in a select group of homes that back onto nature, this rare double block property exudes relaxed sophistication in a highly flexible and enduringly functional format. With the ability to accommodate even the largest of families indoors and out, 26-28 Hillcrest Parade is the complete package. A grand open plan living space encompassing a contemporary island kitchen is warmed by a log burning fire making it the perfect space for winter nights, while in summer time the large rear sunroom is a delightful spot where you can swing open the French doors to the deck and allow the cooling nor-easterly breezes to drift inside. Along with four bedrooms, a family bathroom and sunroom/studio, a fully self-contained 1-bedroom flat provides yet more space for extended family and friends, or perhaps as extra income. And, with the current high demand for flexible work at home spaces right now, discover the wonderfully versatile office with its own bathroom and kitchenette downstairs. Although this property makes you feel like you are a million miles away from it all, the handy location is minutes from Westfield Kotara, Charlestown Square and an easy run into the beach and Newcastle city centre.
- 1930's brick and tile home on northeast to rear double block of 1,062sqm
- Charming period detail includes ornate cornices, timber floors and original pink bathroom tiles
- Island kitchen with stainless steel benches, butler's pantry, gas stove, dishwasher and wine fridge
- Picture-perfect gardens with various nooks and crannies to relax and entertain
- Stroll through the nearby reserve to the Fernleigh Track and Burwood Beach
- Double carport and ample driveway parking
- Air-conditioning, a log burning fire and gas heating provide climate control
- In catchment zone for popular Belair Public and Kotara High Schools
- Council rates are approximately $2287 per year
- Water rates are approximately $711 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.