4 2 3
Crowning the historic sandstone Newcastle Morning Herald building built 1929 this whole floor apartment forms part of the 18-month old Stronach designed Herald Apartments complex. House-like in size 4-bedroom + study proportions, its own private entry and secure parking for three vehicles combine to make this a very special home. Beautifully light-filled, the sprawling residence connects via multiple rooms to a composite decked terrace that wraps around three sides of the building. Relax or entertain in style on this sun-kissed space with an Eclipse roof opening system allowing you to sit out rain, hail or shine as you take in the city rooftops and water views across to Stockton. Stroll around the corner to Good Brother for your morning coffee, enjoy lunch or dinner at a choice of cafes and restaurants, grab your towel and swimmers and run to the beach, jump on the light rail to the west end, or walk along the harbour foreshore to Honeysuckle.
- Exit lift on level three and step into own private entrance to the apartment
- Approx 159sqm of internal space, 135sqm terrace, 54sqm of carspace/storage (total of 353sqm on title)
- Light-filled open plan living with an abundance of integrated storage
- Caesarstone-topped kitchen appointed with gas cooktop, electric oven and integrated dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning and louvre windows for crossflow provide climate control
- Three robed bedrooms share a full-size bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower and in-wall w/c
- Oversized master bedroom with walk-in robe & double shower, twin vanity ensuite
- Only residence in this building, the lower floors are all commercial
- Available with vacant possession currently returning $960 per week
- Historical street setting footsteps to harbour foreshore, beaches and light rail
- Strata levies are approximately $22,588 per year
- Auction to be held in office - 36 Kemp Street The Junction
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.