Inspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
Auction to be held online via Auction Now (contact agent for registration instructions): https://auctionnow.com.au/properties/73407
Full of history and charming character yet cleverly updated for modern lifestyles, this gorgeous weatherboard home offers the best of both worlds. Cedar and pressed metal ceilings, kauri pine floorboards and an original working fireplace are elegant hallmarks of the home's c.1887 heritage, while an upper level extension has created extra living, bedroom and bathroom accommodation. Now featuring four robed bedrooms plus a study, three contemporary bathrooms and three separate living and dining areas along with an all-seasons deck for alfresco enjoyment, you will love the abundance of room for the family to come together to entertain and socialise or retreat to for some quiet time. This spacious home is topped by a wonderful inner-city location where you can jump on your bike and ride along the harbour foreshore to Honeysuckle and Nobbys Beach.
- Fully renovated weatherboard home on 304sqm parcel 450m to Throsby bike path
- Ducted air-conditioning and winter fire provide climate control
- Choice of living spaces with lounge room, separate dining and upper level sitting room with kitchenette
- Stone-topped kitchen with Smeg gas stove and dishwasher
- Master ensuite, family bathroom and upper level bathroom all with walk-in showers and eye-catching tile selections, main includes a bathtub
- Bi-fold doors open from dining area to offer a seamless connection to deck and gardens with 8-person outdoor spa and kitchen
- 5kw solar electricity panels; plantation shutters; raised garden beds
- 800m to Tighes Hill Public school and village vibe; 2.5km to Newcastle Interchange
- Council rates are approximately $2300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.