2 1 1
If you want to live by the beach in a wonderful seaside community yet have the option to be in Newcastle for work or its exciting nightlife in just under 10-minutes then this 2-bedroom apartment offers the best of both worlds. Perfectly positioned for lifestyle with the ferry terminal an easy 4-minute stroll away, this funky haven sports a range of updates and a colourful personality that is truly heart-warming. Wonderfully bright and filled with northerly light and sunshine, a ruby red kitchen, bright orange handbasin and timber accents are softened by the new waterproof hybrid flooring and the warm cream tones of the décor. Enjoy the sea breeze that floats inside through the open balcony doors or use the air-conditioning for a blast of cool or hot air. The well-kept surrounds of the complex are enhanced by electric gated entry into your own lock up garage and separate laundry. Beach, city and your own private haven, a perfect combination.
- Set to the rear on the 2nd floor of the 12-unit block gives the home a sense of privacy
- Air-conditioned living/dining opens to north facing alfresco balcony
- Glossy red kitchen with electric cooker, dishwasher and subway tiled splashback
- Bathroom with shower over bathtub and eye-catching orange basin
- Two generously sized bedrooms, one fitted with built-in robe
- Electric gated entry into complex and own lock up garage
- Easy walk to the beach, IGA, pubs, local shops and ferry terminal
- Successful Airbnb returning $140 per night
- Council rates are approximately $1200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $620 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3200 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.