3 2 2
Enjoying a highly desirable address where you can be on the beach or grabbing your morning coffee or a bite to eat in Darby Street in under five minutes, this impressive tri-level townhouse is perfect for a city-based couple as well as a young family or downsizers who want to be close to the action. Set to the rear of the complex of just four homes, this is a low maintenance residence updated with a contemporary kitchen and new master ensuite. You will love the peace and privacy this home affords as well as the views that dazzle both day and night and capture glimpses of the ocean, Newcastle Harbour and Mount Sugarloaf. Open plan living and a balcony or rear courtyard for alfresco enjoyment are complemented by three spacious bedrooms and double garaging. As the outlooks illustrate, everything you need is easily reached from this fabulous home.
- Tri-level townhouse set to the rear in block of four homes
- Air-conditioned open plan living with connection to verandah and courtyard escape
- Caesarstone kitchen equipped with electric cooking and new dishwasher
- Crowned by three airy bedrooms all appointed with built-in robes
- Full family bathroom, renovated master ensuite and additional w/c in laundry
- External shutters to two bedrooms and updated roof insulation
- Easy stroll to King Edward Park and a choice of beaches and eateries in Darby Street
- Spectacular by day and sparkling by night views of Newcastle and beyond
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.