4 3 2
An inspired renovation and extension of this brick Californian bungalow, bringing fresh style and creativity, has resulted in a hugely versatile home for a growing family complete with dual access and a separate area that can be used as a home office, teenage retreat, or guest accommodation. Hints of the home's original character can be found in the leadlight front door, picture rails and high ceilings, however this dual level residence resonates with modern lifestyles. Open plan living transitions seamlessly to a timber deck for alfresco entertaining, while a whole floor parents' retreat offers sanctuary status with its large living area, master bedroom and bathroom. You will also love the two separate balconies upstairs that are perfectly positioned to catch the sea breeze and north-easterly views to Strzelecki. Located on the corner of Ridge Street, this superb lifestyle setting means you can stroll to the beach in approx 10 minutes where you can swim in the ocean baths, master the surf breaks or grab a coffee, bite to eat or drink at a choice of seaside bars and eateries.
- Rendered brick bungalow, fully renovated and extended both up and out
- 534sqm block with dual access from Ridge Street into the double garage
- Two bedrooms plus study on the ground floor, whole floor parents' retreat upstairs
- Open plan living with winter gas fire in stack stone surrounds
- Kitchen with moveable island, induction cooktop, Miele dishwasher
- Louvre windows and ceiling fans provide beautiful cross ventilation
- Self-contained studio with living area/office, bathroom and loft with kitchenette
- 350m to Llewellyn Street's IGA and cafes; 700m to Holy Family Primary school
- 1km to The Junction Public school and the area's shops and eateries
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.