5 2 2
Large families and those with teenagers or in-laws will get the most out of this spacious dual level home that features extra living and bedroom accommodation plus a second kitchen and bathroom downstairs. Delivering a hat-trick of lifestyle benefits with its stylish and contemporary new family bathroom, above ground pool in decked surrounds and double garage with drive-through, the location is also a winner for families with buses on Main Road, Glendale High and TAFE a few steps away, and the Supacenta just 2-minutes by car. Love the upper level living area and verandah with leafy views over to Munibung Hill and Mount Sugarloaf as well as the north facing rumpus, alfresco entertaining area and backyard. Air conditioning ensures the home is climate-controlled year-round, while 20 solar panels keep your running costs down. A perfect family package!
- Versatile double storey brick and tile home on 628sqm north to rear block
- Double garage with two auto doors, and drive through and internal access
- Lower level with a/c, two bedrooms, kitchenette, laundry/bathroom and rumpus
- Ducted a/c to upper level living, dining and kitchen and three bedrooms
- Previously updated kitchen with electric cooktop and Smeg wall oven & dishwasher
- Beautifully renovated family bathroom with freestanding bath and full-height tiling
- 2.6km to Glendale East Public school, 500m to Glendale Technology High, 2km ot Holy Cross Primary
- Buses on Main Road to transport you to Cameron Park, Wallsend & Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.