2 1 1
Give your lifestyle an instant boost with this position-perfect 2-bedroom apartment. Within 200m you can find yourself enjoying a coffee, meal or night out with friends at any of the numerous bars and eateries along the iconic Beaumont Street strip. Alternatively, turn right out the building and the green expanse of Gregson Park is at the end of the street – the best that the area has to offer truly resides at your doorstep. Positioned on the second floor of a well-maintained brick block, enjoy open plan living encompassing an electric-equipped kitchen. Open up the balcony doors for some fresh air and alfresco enjoyment with a leafy backdrop. Ideal as a first home or investment, this is a well-presented home that holds some potential to be updated and modernised, whilst still being perfectly liveable exactly as it is for now.
- One of 12 apartments in a well-maintained brick block
- Single lock up garage with laundry area
- Spacious proportions with neutral décor and carpet underfoot
- Kitchen appointed with electric stove and servery to lounge/dining
- Full-size bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Good size balcony for alfresco enjoyment with leafy views
- 850m to Hamilton train station, buses around the corner on Donald or Tudor Street
- Hamilton is located just four kilometres from Newcastle's CBD and beaches
- Council rates are approximately $1336 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $2676 per year
- Estimated rental at $385- $405 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.