4 2 2
First class in its location, ready for immediate enjoyment and offering future potential for a modern makeover, this treasured double brick residence is on offer for the first time in 64 years. Clearly a happy abode for the family who have called it home since 1957, the residence has been extended along the way to cater for the growing household. A contemporary Caesarstone kitchen sits at its beating heart, and the layout now features two separate living areas, four bedrooms and two thoroughly original bathrooms. Enjoying an excellent sense of space and a saltwater pool everyone will love, you'll also be inspired by the chance to make your mark inside this period gem, which could sparkle ever so brightly with a modern touch. Prized Hamilton South Public school is just 500m away, access to the city and beaches is easy and with The Junctions shopping and eateries around the corner, this address has it all.
- Double brick and tiled roof home on family-sized 622sqm allotment
- High ceilings, traditional room sizes and a hallway arch add character
- Secure carport and oversized single garage with power plus driveway parking
- Spacious formal lounge room with sandstone fireplace
- Air-conditioned dining and family room opens to alfresco and newly lined concrete pool
- Caesarstone kitchen with Lofra gas stove and an abundance of storage
- Master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite; three further bedrooms served by original family bathroom
- Super central location just 2km to Marketown, Newcastle interchange and CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.