3 1 1
Commanding an elevated position that gives it a real sense of sanctuary and captures beautiful mountain scenery and leafy outlooks, this fully renovated home’s considered design, contemporary finishes and seamless indoor/outdoor flow create a stylish family haven in a peaceful street. Beautifully bright inside, the 3-bedroom, 1.5-bathroom residence flaunts a combination of open plan interiors, lime washed timber floors and neutral décor to create a beautiful family home with distinct Scandinavian influences. Equally as appealing outside, the private landscaped gardens invite alfresco entertaining and relaxation while offering plenty of room for kids and pets to play. Jennifer Street is ideally placed for families just 650m from Hillsborough Public school, at the gateway to the city bypass and central to shopping, eateries and entertainment at both Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square.
- Fully renovated home on elevated 594sqm block with pleasant suburb views
- Island kitchen with white 2-pac cabinetry, gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the whole house comfortable
- Full family bathroom with rainmaker shower over bath; handy second w/c
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes
- Single garage and plenty of storage under the home
- Covered alfresco entertaining deck overlooks private 2-tier gardens
- 5km or 10-minute drive to John Hunter Hospital; 10km to Newcastle CBD
- Council rates are approximately $2100 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.