4 2 2
Nestled within a peaceful and private enclave with a semi-rural feel, this architectural split-level home impresses with its solar passive design, high quality finishes and private outdoor areas. Constructed 2018, it needs just a few minor finishing touches to complete its visionary design. A prized northeast rear aspect combines with soaring raked ceilings and clerestory windows and louvres to create an uplifting and bright living environment backdropped by lush greenery. A striking island kitchen with butler's pantry anchors the open plan living area where glass sliders open to alfresco entertaining and the terraced backyard. A mezzanine area allows versatility as a second living space or home office. Stylishly presented throughout, it's easy to enjoy an idyllic lifestyle here where the family can play and interact with a sense of freedom, yet John Hunter Hospital, Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are all close by.
- Three-year-old home on 1,012sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
- Clever split-level design with an abundance of storage and an open, airy feel
- Ducted a/c, wood burning fire, ceiling fans, louvre windows provide climate control
- Island kitchen with Ilve gas stove, Smeg dishwasher and butler's pantry
- Fourth bedroom with ensuite requires work to complete
- High quality bamboo flooring; double auto garage with internal access
- 5.5kw LG Neon 2 solar electricity panels with micro inverter
- In catchment for Garden Suburb Public and Cardiff High schools
- Council rates are approximately $1900 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.