3 1 4
Creating a tranquil haven with picture postcard looks, this c.1940 home effortlessly blends contemporary convenience with heritage charm, showing off gorgeous period features such as leadlight windows, dado panelling and feature fretwork. Welcoming you in, the home's high ceilings create a wonderful sense of space, accentuated by neutral décor, timber flooring and plenty of natural light. As the first of two living spaces, the formal lounge at the front of the property feels open and inviting, offering an ornate fireplace and access to the front verandah via French doors. Moving through the central hallway passing three generously sized bedrooms, you find the delightfully spacious open-plan kitchen, dining and lounge room, which flows out to the covered alfresco and north-facing backyard. Private and peaceful, this timber-decked, indoor-outdoor space provides a secluded retreat overlooking a picturesque water feature and level, fully fenced yard, filled with a multitude of greenery. Adding further appeal is the expansive garage and workshop space at the back of the property, complete with a covered carport that could perhaps hold a spa or freestanding pool. As for location, Stockland Glendale and Cardiff's many amenities are just minutes away, as is Cardiff train station and the area's nearby parks and schools.
- Spacious single-level home on large 771sqm parcel within quiet, friendly neighbourhood
- Despite being on the main road, road noise is minimal both indoors and in the backyard
- Recently updated kitchen with original cabinetry, new wooden countertops, gas stove, Westinghouse dishwasher and Blanco sink
- Three bedrooms, each with ceiling fan, two with built-in robe; verandah access via French doors in master
- Recently updated family bathroom with deep freestanding bathtub, frameless glass shower and new vanity; additional WC off internal laundry
- Solar installed last year; two split system AC units
- Extensive workshop and garage space with power and water; side access for vehicles; additional garden shed; two double carports
- Close to schools, public transport and link roads, with shops at Cardiff and Glendale minutes away by car
- Council rates are approximately $1700 per year
- Water rates are approximately $720 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.