2 1 1
Enhance your standard of living with style and convenience with the purchase of this bright, north facing 2-bedroom 'Civic Green' apartment. If you love to be close to the action, its perfect position allows you to have Darby Street, Honeysuckle and the university city campus on the doorstep, with the harbour and beaches in easy reach. When you're not out and about sampling the best of Newcastle, enjoy the relaxed nature and contemporary comfort inside this first floor apartment. The open plan living area connects to a sheltered terrace that plays host to our love of outdoor relaxation with a leafy King Street vista as its backdrop. The island kitchen features Caesarstone benchtops and gas cooking, the shower bathroom boasts floor to ceiling tiling and integrated mirrored storage and both bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans. A/C, a secure car space and storage cage are prized extra features in a residence that allows you to just lock up and go.
- Completed 2016, Civic Green apartments designed by Space Design Architecture
- Per friendly building with secure entry and lift access
- Air-conditioned open plan design connects to north facing sheltered terrace
- Island kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher, Caesarstone benches and Euro laundry
- Fully tiled bathroom with large shower and mirrored storage
- Two bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- 600m to Marketown where you will find shopping, medical centre, gym & childcare
- 400m to Civic Park, Newcastle Art Gallery, Darby Street's coffee, shopping & dining
- Strata Fees $4072 per annum
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.