4 3 3
Family functionality, a generous amount of space and a fabulous location close to The Junction and Merewether beach deliver a trio of lifestyle benefits with this solidly built home, but it's the stunning views that steal the show. An upper-level wrap-around verandah allows you to take in a 270-degree panorama from the mountains to the ocean – on a clear day you can even see as far as Salamander Bay. Inside, this 4-bedroom + study, 3-bathroom property has been intelligently built to satisfy the requirements of a growing household. In total, three light and bright living zones are sprawled across the vast two-storey floorplan, while the covered alfresco and saltwater pool ensures there's plenty of space for the kids to play and adults to entertain. A triple garage and wide driveway ensure all your parking needs are covered too. Absolutely pristine in its presentation, there's also scope to add our own touches in this value-packed family home.
- Double-storey brick and tile family home on 607sqm block with panoramic views
- Formal lounge and dining, vast open plan family living and upper-level lounge allows the whole family to stretch out
- Entertain outdoors on the wrap-around verandah with the ocean as your backdrop along with city and Strzelecki views
- Kitchen with walk-in pantry, Miele induction cooktop, electric oven, dishwasher and microwave
- Brand new ducted a/c throughout provides climate control
- Laundry with 3rd w/c and shower ideal for pool; 3-way spa bathroom, master ensuite
- All four bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, three access the verandah; study
- Merewether Public school and golf club are within strolling distance
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.