Exemplifying laidback coastal sophistication, this EJE Architect designed beach house has been crafted over three bright and breezy levels to take full advantage of the point-blank ocean views. Crowned by a private master bedroom and ensuite, the freestanding home has been newly renovated showcasing a contemporary coastal aesthetic with crisp, white décor, new Blackbutt flooring, two beautifully appointed bathrooms and an alfresco entertainer's sundeck. A private rear courtyard framed by walls of glass brings a lush green backdrop into the home with the lower level featuring two double bedrooms and a sought-after second living space. In an enviable setting between the city and King Edward Park, the location is perfect for families and busy couples a short walk to Newcastle Beach and ocean baths and the natural splendour of the Bogey Hole.
- C.2010 EJE architectural rebuild and a just completed renovation by Trade Designs
- Two ground floor bedrooms served by a renovated bathroom with shower over bath, gold tapware and wall-hung vanity
- Lounge room opens to an immensely private courtyard framed by lush greenery
- Bright open plan living with Blackbutt floors connects to an ocean view entertainer's sundeck
- Contemporary kitchen with electric cooktop, oven, wine fridge and dishwasher
- Parents' retreat with built-in robe, renovated ensuite and clever storage solutions
- 2 x split system A/C and louvre windows provide seasonal comfort and cross ventilation
- 3-parking permits, 600m to Newcastle East Public school, 200m to Newcastle Grammar
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.