4 1 4
The dream of a new family life begins here in this renovated and extended 3-bedroom + study/4th bedroom home that blends gorgeous period detail with contemporary comfort and convenience. Leadlight windows add elegance and character, while polished timber floorboards flow throughout the light-filled interior, which comfortably accommodates a formal lounge room and a relaxed open plan family living and dining zone anchored by a Caesarstone island kitchen. There's plenty of room in the garden for kids and pets to play while adults can relax or entertain on the back porch or covered alfresco and BBQ area. Tradesmen, car enthusiasts or anyone seeking a large amount of storage space will be impressed by the approximate 90sqm shed accessed via Hobart Lane. Thriving New Lambton village with its great range of shops and cafes, buses and the well-regarded local primary and Catholic schools are all within walking distance of this lifestyle location.
- Single level home on deep 570sqm block with prized northeast rear aspect
- Formal lounge room and air-conditioned family living with feature fireplace
- Caesarstone island kitchen with Smeg gas cooktop and Bosch dishwasher
- Two of the bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, study with desk
- Bathroom with shower and timber-topped vanity; discrete laundry nook
- Fabulous family-oriented location with Busy Bees childcare across the street and New Lambton Public school just 400m away
- Easy stroll to Ritchie's IGA, cafes, specialty stores, Lambton park and pool and Wests Leagues Club
- 2.7km to John Hunter Hospital; 5km to University of Newcastle
- Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.