2 2 1
Tucked away on the fourth floor of this quality six-year-old complex, this 2-bedroom apartment offers an enviable city central lifestyle. Walk to beaches, the harbour and into town within moments, and yet escape home to the peace and relaxed vibe inside this modern and light-filled residence. Quality appointments are the standard including Caesarstone bench tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms, Ilve appliances and upgraded floor tiles and carpet underfoot. You will love the easy indoor/outdoor nature with a huge terrace extending the open plan living space. Large enough for a dining setting and lounge area, this is the perfect spot to enjoy the morning sunshine and sea breeze with the city's rooftops as your backdrop and views across to Stockton. A fabulous home for city-based professionals and downsizers who desire low-maintenance living in the thick of the action.
- One of just 22 apartments in a boutique block completed June 2015
- High ceilings, neutral decor, upgraded floor coverings and ducted air-conditioning
- Kitchen appointed with Caesarstone benchtops, Ilve dishwasher and gas cooktop
- Two bedrooms fitted with built-in robes; discreet European laundry
- Master ensuite with shower over bath, 2nd bathroom with shower both fully tiled
- Enjoy a building with secure entry, lift access to a light filled foyer and Bolton Street Pantry as your neighbour
- City parking is a breeze with a secure basement car spot plus a cage for storage
- Newcastle Grammar, the Newcastle Club and the new Nihon University are all within 200m of home
- Council rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $620 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $4000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.