4 2 2
An excellent opportunity for the growing family or astute investor, this solid brick and tile home offers everything you need: abundant space inside and out, proximity to local amenities and the University of Newcastle, and excellent proportions with a choice of living areas and practical 4-bedroom, 2-bathroom accommodation. Add to this fresh décor and new carpet, an oversized double garage with drive-through access to a carport, and a prized north facing backyard, then this place may just about tick everything on your wish list. What's more, it's move-in ready allowing you to add your own touches when the time is right.
The handy location is moments from Hunter Valley Private Hospital, Shortland Waters Golf Club and the local shops and school.
- Single level brick and tile home on 607sqm block with north to rear aspect
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the house seasonally comfortable
- Functional floorplan with each of the bedrooms enjoying ensuite access to a bathroom; handy third w/c
- Two large living and dining areas anchored by a spacious original kitchen
- Double garage and workshop with rear roller door opening to carport
- 47 bus close by for travel between Jesmond and Marketown
- 1.9km to Shortland Public school; 3km to Our Lady of Victories Primary
- 2km from the University of Newcastle and a 15-minute drive to Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.