3 2 1
Take a prime seat for sophisticated yet relaxed townhouse living. Just over two years old, the cutting-edge design combines high-quality finishes with three separate living and dining areas and a superb alfresco deck with an Eclipse roof, hot and cold outdoor shower and dual access to Watkins Street. With the beach at one end of the street and The Junction at the other, the lifestyle on offer here is simply superb. Finished to perfection with Smeg kitchen appliances, plantation shutters and 3-zone ducted air-conditioning, the 3-bedroom, the 2.5-bathroom floorplan is a dream for busy couples and a small family seeking contemporary comfort and coastal convenience in one enticing package.
- Cutting-edge collaboration between designer Chris Toner and award-winning Mavid Construction
- The convenience of dual access from both Frederick and Watkins Streets
- Separate lounge and dining areas with sought-after extra living space upstairs
- Kitchen with stone benchtops, Smeg gas cooktop, electric oven and dishwasher
- Single auto garage offers the convenience of internal access
- 3 bedrooms with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans, desk and Juliet balcony to one
- Full-size main bathroom, master ensuite and ground floor powder room
- 700m to Merewether or Dixon Park beaches and The Junctions schools, eateries and shopping
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.