4 3 2
Custom built with a clear understanding of what matters most to families today – plenty of space, indoor/outdoor living and a lifestyle location – this 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home delivers it in spades with an affordable price point to boot. The practical floorplan offers living spaces upstairs and down with bedroom accommodation and bathrooms on each level too allowing growing families to come together to relax and entertain or find a quiet corner for some relaxation time. An oversized double garage, alfresco entertaining area and plunge pool add even more allure with suburb views across Newcastle racecourse adding a fine finishing touch. Proximity to Merewether Public school, The Junction and beaches illustrates the appeal of this wonderfully central address.
- 4-year-old double storey family home on low upkeep 527sqm block
- Ducted air-conditioning keeps the home comfortable
- Caesarstone island kitchen with gas stove, Miele dishwasher and walk-in pantry
- Oversized double garage with workshop and internal access
- Ensuited bedrooms upstairs and down plus two extra bedrooms & family bathroom
- Two separate living areas and easy outdoor flow to alfresco entertaining and pool
- 350m to Merewether Public school, 1200m to The Junctions shops and cafes, 2400m to Merewether Beach
- 15-minute stroll to Newcastle racecourse and Beaumont Street's bars and eateries
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.