3 1 1
Benefitting from the privacy and peacefulness generated by its discrete setting with immediate access to Beaumont Street, Hamilton station and Islington's vintage stores and cafes, the excellent convenience factor this property provides will generate instant appeal among a host of buyers. Enjoy seamless indoor-outdoor living as a result of the integration between the open-plan layout and low-maintenance rear courtyard, while all three bedrooms and the bathroom are treated to a high level of privacy upstairs. Those looking to enter the market or upgrade from an apartment will love the opportunity to add their own touches while investors will be impressed by this solid market performer.
- Middle townhouse in boutique collection of just three homes
- Split-level open floorplan with timber floors and built-in cabinetry
- Tidy original kitchen with electric appliances
- French doors open to connect the living space with a private paved courtyard
- Full-size bathroom with shower over bath and heated towel rail
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans to all
- Single car garage, 120m to Beaumont Street; 350m to Hamilton Station; 2km to Marketown
- Bus at door convenience for travel between the city centre, university and John Hunter Hospital
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.