3 2 2
Drawing inspiration from our love of indoor/outdoor living and entertaining, this classic 1940's bungalow sports the results of a full contemporary renovation. Filled with an abundance of natural light courtesy of its prized rear north aspect, the 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom home, with two separate living areas, delivers all the essential elements required by families today. A designer Quantum quartz kitchen acts as a focal point for day-to-day living while a stacker door opens to extend the home out to a large timber deck with a cantilever roof, rain sensor system and privacy shutters. This magical spot will have you dining alfresco come rain, hail or shine, while the concrete saltwater pool will be at the centre of summer fun. A single garage with laundry, roof storage and convenient internal access plus additional off-street parking enhance a supremely functional floor plan, while electric gated entry, Crimsafe doors and solar electricity panels add further appeal. The handy location provides a captivating lifestyle base central to Brunker Road shops, Westfield Kotara, Adamstown Station and less than 4km from The Junction and beach.
- c1940 single level family home beautifully updated throughout in 2011
- Open plan family living and separate lounge room both flowing outdoors
- Quantum quartz kitchen equipped with Omega gas cooker and dishwasher
- All three bedrooms are appointed with built/walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with shower over bath plus master ensuite; laundry in garage
- Timber floors, ducted air-conditioning and LED lighting throughout
- Fabulous deck fitted with an HV Aluminium Eclipse roof opening system
- 400m to Adamstown Station, 450m to St Columba's Primary, 900m to St Pius X High School, 1100m to Adamstown Public school, 2.5km to Kotara High
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Building and Pest report available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.