3 2 1
Impeccably renovated throughout with quality finishes and a floorplan that's been opened up for modern living, this 3-bedroom period home makes a stylish entry into one of Newcastle's current property hotspots. Polished timber floors and crisp neutral décor make a welcoming statement, while original ornate ceilings add charm and character. With a new island kitchen, two new bathrooms, new lights, blinds and updated wiring, this property is like brand new. Landscaped gardens and a new timber deck add alfresco enjoyment. Just a few steps from Mayfield's vibrant town centre with its choice of supermarkets, specialty shops and growing list of cafes along with rapid transport to the city, this enticing home is a great find.
- Single level home on 501sqm block with second frontage to Denison Street
- Fully restored and painted roof; freshly painted inside and out
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with a/c
- Open plan lounge and dining with a/c and new French doors opening to deck
- Island kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Sparkling family bathroom with shower over bath; new master ensuite; Euro laundry
- Freestanding single garage plus extra off-street parking on driveway
- 4km to Newcastle Interchange, 5km to University of Newcastle
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.