4 3 2
Move your family into this quiet cul-de-sac and enjoy a tri-level home that offers great design, a choice of living areas and superb alfresco zones in which to live, relax and entertain. Superbly appointed with a contemporary Caesarstone kitchen, an award-winning spa master ensuite and a central atrium that radiates beautiful natural light throughout, there is a real sense of space and quality within this home. There's a fourth bedroom and office on entry that could easily transition to self-contained accommodation, while the remaining three bedrooms, including a huge master, and the family bathroom rest in a zone of their own for privacy upstairs. The best place for you to appreciate the quiet serenity of this tranquil setting is from the deck and BBQ area, where you can sit and watch the children play in the pool and enjoy the sounds of birdsong from the reserve at the rear. A five-minute stroll to Croudace Bay's scenic lakeside parkland, minutes to major shopping centres, buses and the waterfront precinct of Warners Bay, this is an attractive package that will appeal to growing families.
- Tri-level cul-de-sac home on 729sqm north to rear block backdropped by leafy reserve
- 11kw solar electricity panels will appeal to the eco-conscious buyer
- Double garage with two auto doors and valuable storage space
- Ducted a/c and a combustion fire provide climate control, ducted vacuuming
- Two separate living areas anchored by a Caesarstone kitchen with 90cm electric stove, pull-out pantry, and integrated Miele dishwasher
- Laundry with third w/c and shower on ground floor is ideal for after pool use
- In catchment for Valentine Public school and Warners Bay High; stroll to soccer fields and netball courts
- 5-minute drive to Lake Macquarie Fair shopping at Mount Hutton
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.