3 2 2
Set back from the road behind a picket fence, this 3-bedroom home offers a real sense of sanctuary and its clever layout is designed to maximise the lush views of Carramar Park at the rear. Two separate living areas anchor a timber, gas-appointed kitchen and glass sliding doors create an incredible indoor-outdoor flow, extending the family room to the deck where alfresco dining and entertaining can be enjoyed rain, hail or shine. With all the living and sleeping accommodation on one level, this home offers a low maintenance lifestyle with the convenience of a second bathroom in the laundry downstairs and a great backyard for kids who will also love the direct access to the playground. Although Deborah Street is quiet, it is conveniently nestled between the shopping hubs of Charlestown and Kotara and offers easy access to schools, parkland and John Hunter Hospital.
- Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and gas heating provide climate control
- Covered timber alfresco entertaining deck overlooks Carramar Park
- Eight solar electricity panels for lower utility bills
- Double lock-up garage and plenty on-street parking at this peaceful address
- Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, wall oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- All three bedrooms appointed with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with shower over spa and separate w/c; second shower and toilet in laundry under the home
- Catchment zone for St James Primary, Kotara South Public and Kotara High schools
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.