3 1 1
In one of Adamstown's best streets, loved by families for its close proximity to parkland, schools and Merewether golf club, this 3-bedroom brick and tile home presents as a great entry with solid bones and exciting scope to capitalise. Practical in its design with adjoining lounge and dining rooms, a rear sunroom and single garage, this property is exceptionally comfortable to live in or rent out today. The deep 588sqm block and original kitchen and bathrooms provide an opportunity to take the home to the next level with a full contemporary renovation, extension, or like those across the street, knock down and build something ultra-modern (STCA). This super central location will have you at The Junction, Westfield Kotara or on the beach all in under 10 minutes.
- Single level brick and tile home on 588sqm block with prized north facing backyard
- Exciting scope to extend or recreate into a contemporary family home (STCA)
- Renovate and add value to the original kitchen, bathroom, laundry with second w/c
- Bright air-conditioned lounge room with timber floors flows into dining room
- Three bedrooms, master with a/c and a whole wall of valuable storage
- Large level backyard with two sheds offers plenty of room for kids and pets to play
- Zoned for Adamstown Public and Kotara High, 500m to St Columba's Primary, 1.8km to St Pius X
- 1.3km to Adamstown Station, buses on Glebe Road and Brunker Road
- Building and pest reports available on request
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.