4 3 2
Once in a while a truly special property comes to market tugging at your heartstrings and leaves a lasting, memorable impression. The totally unique and captivating 'Miriam Gardens' is one such sanctuary. On offer for the first time since built in the 1950s, it is ready to be the next family's 'home sweet home.'
Positioned on a mind-blowing 2.18Ha parcel, this property's total privacy, tranquil ambience and rolling green backdrop is reminiscent of a Hunter Valley acreage or Southern Highlands retreat. Every room in the 4-bedroom dual level residence connects with the stunning landscape. Like unwrapping a gift, lush bushland, verdant greenery, an orchard, native flora, soothing water feature and an amphitheatre take you on a journey that is a delight to the senses.
Just perfect as a delightful family home, the property also lends itself to a variety of pursuits. There is an art studio with its own bathroom as well as plenty of room for horses, dog kennels, chickens or to add a pool or tennis court (STCA). It really is easy to let your imagination fly and envisage yoga retreats, art workshops, a bed and breakfast, or as is currently the case, a quiet place to soothe your mind and soul.
A true labour of love, the owner has created a blissful home that is so balanced with its natural surrounds that you cannot help but feel a soothing sense of well-being.
- Dual-level double brick and tile home on 5.3 acres with options to self-contain the lower level
- Built to take advantage of the northeast rear aspect and stunning natural scenery
- A circular driveway introduces the home and tandem garage
- Renovated inside with an opening of the floorplan and a range of modern updates
- Contemporary kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop, microwave, oven, plate warmer and dishwasher
- Merbau and Blackbutt deck for all-seasons alfresco dining and relaxation
- Plenty of storage for tools, equipment and oversized vehicles and boats
- Air-conditioning, wood-burning Jetmaster fire, four rainwater tanks
- 1800m to Charlestown Square, 6km to Warners Bay and the shores of Lake Macquarie, 8km to beautiful Redhead Beach, 11km to Newcastle city centre
- Building and pest reports available on request
- Council rates are approximately $2,600 per year
- Water rates are approximately $700 per year + usage