3 2 1
From the outside this home looks very much like a classic gun-barrel cottage, so you will be pleasantly surprised to open the front door and find a fully renovated and extended 3-bedroom + study property that is filled with beautiful natural light and seamlessly integrates indoors and out. Crowned by an air-conditioned master bedroom and ensuite, the home's floorplan has been opened up to create a contemporary free-flowing layout where the open plan living area at the rear connects via bi-fold doors to a wonderfully private deck, pool and garden sanctuary with a cabana for alfresco dining and relaxation. Boasting what could be one of the best spots on neighbourly Lawson Street, the whole of Learmonth Park is literally your front yard. Here, young kids will love the upgraded playground, adults can enjoy a game of tennis, it's not far to travel to Saturday sport and there's plenty of room for the dog to run around.
- The addition of a single carport and loft storage is a wonderful bonus
- Fully painted inside and out with new carpet and floating floors
- All three bedrooms with built-in/walk-in robes and ceiling fans; a/c to master
- Two renovated bathrooms with frameless showers and bath to main
- Caesarstone galley kitchen appointed with gas stove and dishwasher
- Air-conditioned open plan living with gas fire and bi-folds opening to deck, pool, cabana and landscaped gardens
- In catchment for sought-after Hamilton South Public school
- 300m to cosmopolitan Beaumont Street and a quick dash to the beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.