4 1 2
With Stevenson Park virtually an extension of this home's front yard and a level fenced garden at the rear, there's a heightened sense of space and natural light in this smartly updated property with a free-flowing layout and greenery all around. A tasteful renovation has opened up the floorplan, while a contemporary island kitchen will be a natural gathering point with seamless access to the deck making it ideal for entertaining. Four carpeted bedrooms, a full-size family bathroom and a laundry with handy second w/c all add up to a smartly presented home in a peaceful parkside location. Just 8 kilometres from Newcastle CBD, Mayfield West is perfectly placed to offer superb connectivity to the region's hospitals and world-class university as well as Newcastle airport and the M1 Pacific Motorway. Supermarkets and everyday essentials are available in Mayfield town centre, Waratah and Warabrook.
- Fully renovated weatherboard and tile home on northeast facing block of 550sqm
- Timber floors, neutral décor and ducted a/c deliver a warm and inviting vibe
- Open plan living and dining connects via sliding door to deck and fenced backyard
- Caesarstone island kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and stainless-steel dishwasher
- Bathroom with full-height tiling, shower over bath and heated towel rail, extra w/c
- Freestanding single garage, extra parking behind secure gate plus driveway
- 1100m from Mayfield West Public school, 3.6km to Callaghan College Waratah
- Readymade investment currently returning $590 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.