3 1 2
Beautifully renovated by its carpenter owner flaunting a stunning Caesarstone kitchen, contemporary family bathroom, modern laundry and custom-built cabinetry, this three-bedroom home awaits its new family who can simply move straight in and enjoy. With an emphasis on relaxed comfort and all-seasons entertaining, the flowing open floorplan moves from the spacious lounge room into dining or a sunroom/study and outdoors to a paved alfresco zone and low maintenance terraced garden. With fresh décor, bamboo flooring and ducted air-conditioning, this home has a warm and inviting feel enhanced by solar electricity and a tandem carport and single garage. With its setting of top-tier convenience just moments to Westfield Kotara, popular schools, Charlestown Square, and the John Hunter Hospital; this appealing property offers a great mix of comfort, accessibility, and lifestyle.
- Single level weatherboard and tile home on generous 814sqm block
- Prized north facing backyard and alfresco entertaining area
- Caesarstone kitchen with 90cm Smeg cooktop, Miele dishwasher, walk-in pantry
- All three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans and carpet underfoot
- Family bathroom with freestanding bath, frameless shower, black tapware, and full-height tiling; renovated laundry with handy second w/c
- In catchment for Garden Suburb Public school and Cardiff High
- Instant access to the city bypass offering a 2km commute to John Hunter Hospital
- 10km to Newcastle city centre, 8km to Warners Bay on shores of Lake Macquarie
- Council rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $805 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.