3 2 3
Impressively different, superbly spacious, and super stylish, this completely freestanding three-bedroom townhouse is the standout residence in this private complex of just eight homes. With its house-size proportions, two separate living areas, large garden offering plenty of room for kids and pets to play, and off-street parking for three vehicles, it's fair to say this is not your average townhome. Open plan lounge and family rooms blend seamlessly into a contemporary kitchen enhanced by Caesarstone benches, quality appliances and a walk-in pantry and outdoors to the covered alfresco for entertaining. There's a study nook for those needing to work from home, security system providing peace of mind and ducted a/c to keep you comfortable. All this in a fabulous family-friendly location. From here, stroll to Newcastle Racecourse, Merewether High school and Broadmeadow Station. Central to both Westfield Kotara and Marketown as well as cosmopolitan Beaumont Street, you will find all the shopping, dining, and entertainment you need close by.
- Exceptional freestanding townhouse just five years young
- Double auto garage with drive-through access plus side access into garden
- Freshly painted and presented as new for your immediate enjoyment
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop, walk-in pantry and dishwasher
- All bedrooms are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes and ceiling fans
- Family bathroom with shower over bath, master ensuite and guest powder room
- In catchment for Adamstown Public just 800m away and Kotara High schools
- Just a few short steps from Merewether selective high school and the jockey club
- Strata levies are approximately $3364 per year ($841pq)
- Council rates are approximately $1524 per year ($381pq)
- Water rates are approximately $780 per year
- Rental potential of approximately $700 per week
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.