3 2 2
This wide street of pretty period properties plays host to this classic weatherboard beauty that's been taken to the next level by a full contemporary renovation. Leadlight windows, high ornate plaster ceilings and timber floorboards offer a glimpse into the home's 1930's soul, yet the stunning island kitchen with butler's pantry, two striking new bathrooms, and the open plan living area that connects seamlessly to a screened deck with built-in barbecue comfortably facilitates a modern family lifestyle. The level of detail that has been applied to the finishes in this home is what elevates it above others. A freshly painted façade, electric gated driveway and new white fence all catch your eye from the street, while the addition of ducted air-conditioning , a 6.6kw solar system and garden irrigation and rainwater tanks adds a fine finishing touch. A location that's lovely and quiet yet is within strolling distance to Georgetown shops, Waratah Village and a choice of schools ensures a fabulous list of lifestyle attractions accompanies this beautifully updated home.
- Weatherboard and Colorbond roofed home on north facing 398sqm block
- Reconfigured floorplan with ideal separation between the three robed bedrooms and the open plan living area
- Working from home will be a breeze with a separate study/office space
- Bi-fold doors and café windows open the home right up for seamless indoor/outdoor living and entertaining
- Island kitchen with Caesarstone benches, gas cooktop, integrated dishwasher and space saving butler's pantry combined laundry
- Fully screened spotted gum timber deck with LED downlights, ceiling fan, barbecue and wine fridge
- Master ensuite with twin shower; family bathroom with bath, shower and floor to ceiling tiling
- Electric gated driveway to oversized single garage with auto door
- Land rates are approximately $2200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $820 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.