2 2 2
Auction On-Site, or online via Auction Now (contact agent for registration instructions):
Darby Street's lively cafe culture and nearby Civic Park create vibrant lifestyle surrounds for this thoroughly tempting townhouse that provides a quiet sanctuary with far-reaching views. This hidden gem features a lovely connection with the outdoors with a north facing courtyard on entry and verandahs accessed from every principal room ensuring an effortless indoor-outdoor lifestyle. Here you can take in the serenity of the complex communal gardens or enjoy suburb vistas that sparkle by night and magical sunsets at the end of each day. Positioned on the north-eastern corner the home is lovely and bright inside featuring a spacious lounge and dining area along with a generous stone topped kitchen. A real highlight is two ensuite bedrooms on the upper level that ensure privacy and comfort for the lucky occupants. A full laundry and internal access to the secure double garage downstairs rounds off the appealing package.
- Tri-level townhouse at end of row with northeast corner position
- Air-conditioning to living area and both bedrooms upstairs
- Caesarstone kitchen with electric cooktop and dish drawer
- Laundry with guest powder room, two ensuite bathrooms, one with spa bath
- Double garage with internal access plus visitors' parking
- The neighbourly complex features private common areas and gardens
- Walk-to-everywhere convenience, minutes from Darby Street, beaches, restaurants, shopping, arts, entertainment, the law courts, and university city campus
- Approximate return of $600 per week for investors
- Land rates are approximately $1600 per year
- Water rates are approximately $640 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $5000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.