3 2 1
Inspections by appointment only - Contact Agent
City skyline views, glimpses of the harbour and an outlook across The Hill at the rear form an enticing backdrop to this Kevin Snell designed 'Worth Place' apartment. Bookended by two oversized terraces offering almost 80sqm of alfresco space, this bright open plan apartment is a natural entertainer at heart. The Caesarstone galley kitchen is the home's working hub offering an abundance of bench and cupboard space. Spacious living extends to three robed bedrooms served by a master ensuite and full-size main bathroom. With an already impressive string of extras, this apartment truly delivers with video intercom and a secure car space as well as a storage cage that allows boards, bikes, or tools to be securely stowed away. Head downstairs and take complete advantage of the truly fabulous location that allows you to stroll in one direction to Darby Street, in the other to Marketown or across the road to harbourside Honeysuckle. Jump on the light rail at the door to the Newcastle Interchange or east end beaches. Teaching staff and students at the nearby University city campus will love the 230m stroll to work.
- Secure executive apartment in Kevin Snell designed 'Worth Place' complex
- Split system a/c and ceiling fans to living area and all three bedrooms
- Bright open plan design with a bank of sliding glass doors for indoor/outdoor living
- Approximate 9.8m x 5.8m terrace at rear with synthetic turf creating a maintenance free garden area
- Caesarstone galley kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher, and ample storage
- Three robed bedrooms served by master ensuite and full-size main bathroom
- 700m to shopping at Marketown and strolling distance to Civic Park and art gallery
- Occupy or invest in a superbly central walk to everywhere locale
- Land rates are approximately $1400 per year
- Water rates are approximately $640 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $6200 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.