4 2 1
Whether it's the deceptively spacious dual level interior, the stunning contemporary new bathroom, or the original vintage kitchen, first home buyers, growing families, and investors are going to be impressed with all the exciting features that come with this four-bedroom home. This is a property that you can grow into with a roomy lounge room, separate dining and rear-set sunroom all crowned by a massive parents' retreat with ensuite upstairs. Timber floors, a brick fireplace and original woodwork all add charm and character. Set back from the street and with the benefit of rear lane access into parking, convenience also comes as part of the package with the University of Newcastle and Stockland Jesmond within walking distance and the 27and 47 bus at the door allowing an easy commute to Broadmeadow, Wallsend and Marketown.
- Dual level home on north to rear double block totaling 392sqm
- Rear access via Handsaker Lane into single garage with workshop
- Air-conditioned lounge room with brick fireplace and gas heating
- All three bedrooms on lower level with timber built-ins and ceiling fans
- Seriously stylish bathroom with shower over bath, stunning tile selection and face level storage
- Massive upper-level retreat with original ensuite bathroom; third w/c in laundry
- Spotless original eat-in kitchen with island, gas stove and server window to family/sunroom
- Easy access to arterial roads to Newcastle CBD, Maitland and the M1 Pacific Motorway and Hunter Expressway.
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.