3 2 2
Warm and inviting and offering all the ease of single level living, this three-bedroom, two-bathroom home is ready to welcome its new owners – whether you are a first homebuyer, young family or a downsizer that still requires space without the high maintenance, this property holds wide appeal.The easycare layout offering two separate living areas anchored by a central modern kitchen makes it easy to unwind as a family in a relaxed setting, while the home's integration with the undercover alfresco and in-ground swimming pool offers indoor-outdoor lifestyle enjoyment for all. Peaceful Gundaroo Circuit is just 700m from Glendore Public school and an easy five-minute drive to Fletcher Shopping village and Bishop Tyrrell Anglican College. Close to link roads and the freeway, this quality residence delivers community living only 8km to the University of Newcastle and 20 minutes to Newcastle CBD and beaches.
- Single level brick and tile home on northeast facing 621sqm block
- Easy-care tiled floors & warm neutral décor, split system a/c providing climate control
- Spacious formal lounge room on entry flows into open plan family living and dining
- Spotless kitchen with electric hob, oven and dishwasher
- Three carpeted bedrooms, master with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Family bathroom with spa bath, shower and separate w/c
- Paved undercover alfresco overlooks low maintenance gardens and self-cleaning pool
- 12 solar electricity panels for lower utility bills, separate solar hot water, 2 garden sheds, aviary
- Council Rates are approximately $1499 per year
- Water Rates are approximately $1050 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.