3 2 1
Granting your every wish for exceptional low maintenance living in a sought-after location that is about as central as you can get, this Torrens title townhouse is a dream for first homebuyers, downsizers and investors alike. Making life easy and practical, take advantage of a fabulous floorplan that enjoys the benefit of having a bedroom and bathroom on the ground floor. Northerly light and generous space are desirable features of the welcoming open plan lounge on entry, which delights with its seamless integration with the Caesarstone gas kitchen. Ducted air-conditioning, a private front courtyard and parking for two cars adds a fine finishing touch to a fabulous three-bedroom, two-bathroom home that also enjoys the convenience of having Brunker Road's shops, cafes and medical suites just around the corner.
- Torrens title townhouse c.2011 with its own street frontage behind electric gate
- Single garage with internal access plus one car on secure driveway
- Private north facing courtyard for alfresco enjoyment
- Bright open plan lounge/dining fronted by Caesarstone, gas-equipped kitchen
- Robed bedroom and second bathroom on ground floor
- Full-size master ensuite upstairs services two robed bedrooms
- 350m to St Columba's Primary, 1200m to St Pius X High School, 1100m to Adamstown Public school, 3.2km to Kotara High
- Central location less than 10 mins to the beach, The Junction and Westfield Kotara
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.