2 2 1
Apartments that claim the prized north-eastern corner position are cherished finds and this first floor 'Diez' two-bedder doesn't disappoint. Natural light and just the right amount of sunshine are guaranteed features, and you will be bowled over by the sheer sense of space inside this first-floor gem – from the length and width of the hallway on entry to the open plan living area and both bedrooms, this is apartment living without compromise. Even the alfresco terrace is oversized gifting you plenty of room to relax or entertain alfresco with family and friends. Secure entry, a car space and storage cage are further highlights. On the edge of inner-city Tighes Hill, you can run across the road to Equium Social for your morning coffee or do the five-minute commute into town. What's obvious is there are plenty of reasons to fall in love with this low-maintenance lifestyle upgrade or smart investment.
- Two-year-old boutique apartment designed by EJE Architecture
- Offers approximately 115sqm on title with an approximate 18sqm terrace
- Island kitchen with classic stone benchtops, quality SMEG stainless steel appliances
- Both bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes and ceiling fans, master with ensuite
- Fully tiled bathroom with frameless shower and laundry area
- Easy access for transport into Newcastle CBD, the harbour and beaches
- On the edge of Mayfield's vibrant lifestyle precinct with Tighes Hill Tafe and the new Coles East Village supermarket close by
- Perfect first home or investment currently returning $520 per week
- Land rates are approximately $1300 per year
- Water rates are approximately $670 per year
- Strata rates are approximately $3000 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.