3 1 2
Inspections by appointment only - contact agent.
Auction to be held online via AuctionNow Livestream (contact agent for registration instructions)
Indicative of an elegant bygone era, this 1930's weatherboard gem on a rare quarter acre block retains much of the charm and character synonymous with these beautiful period homes. Eye-catching features reign supreme including coloured glass windows, two ornamental fireplaces, 10ft timber lined ceilings and a corbelled hallway arch.
A sympathetic, modern transformation is well under way with the stunning renovation of the Travertine tiled twin shower bathroom, new side and rear decks that add that all important alfresco element, and landscaped gardens retained with massive blocks of beautiful Gosford sandstone. DA plans for a contemporary extension to add extra living and bathroom accommodation, this is a beautiful home to fall in love with today while offering exciting scope for tomorrow. Secondary access via Regent Lane also inspires potential to build a garage, granny flat, or like surrounding homes, a dual occupancy (STCA).
Not forgetting what a standout location this is too just 250m from New Lambton's vibrant village shopping and café precinct and within the catchment zone for high-performing New Lambton Public and Lambton High schools. It's also an easy walk to Lambton Park and swimming pool, Wests Leagues club and an easy drive to the John Hunter Hospital, city and beaches.
- Weatherboard and tin roof home on northeast facing 1,012sqm block
- Bright spacious lounge room with bay window, ironbark floors and French doors opening to return verandah
- Versatile second living space, home office or formal dining room
- Eat-in kitchen with gas stove and bi-fold window opening to rear deck
- Stunning main bathroom with twin frameless showers, floor to ceiling travertine tiles and black tapware
- Single carport at front of home, further parking for up to three cars in rear lane
- Beautifully landscaped gardens with heaps of room to add a pool (STCA)
- Two of the three bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, ceiling fans and plush carpet to all
- Land rates are approximately $3200 per year
- Water rates are approximately $815 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.