Inspections by appointment only - contact agent
Auction will be held via AuctionNow online stream (contact agent for registration instructions)
A wide tree-lined street opposite sporting fields plays host to this double fronted cottage that has received quite the glow-up courtesy of striking top-to-bottom renovation. The white picket fence and new decked entrance will have you falling in love at very first sight.
Equally impressive is the contemporary interior, which features a formal lounge/dining room, a bright open-plan living area fronted by an island kitchen with stone benchtops and quality appliances, and a luxe full-size bathroom plus powder room servicing the three bedrooms. Glass doors connect you to the alfresco entertaining deck and a level stretch of lawn offering plenty of room for kids and pets to run around. Alternatively, like your neighbour, there is scope to extend further into the backyard to add extra accommodation if you wish (STCA). Ticking the final box, William Street is well-located with San Clemente High school and Mayfield East Public at the end of the street; shops, cafes and Wests Mayfield are close by, and it's an easy 10-minute drive to the city, harbour, and beaches.
- Beautifully renovated double fronted home on easycare 404sqm block
- Three classically proportioned bedrooms, two with new built-in robes & ceiling fans, one with air-conditioning
- Formal lounge room: open plan family living, and dining connects to covered deck
- Caesarstone island kitchen with induction cooktop, dishwasher, and black tapware
- Contemporary new family bathroom with freestanding bath and frameless shower
- Stroll across to Wests Mayfield dining, bars and gym
- 1200m to Maitland Road's bustling shopping and café strip
- Happy tenants on lease until February
- Land rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $730 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.