3 2 2
In a tightly held enclave of Hamilton South where there is a real sense of community, this gorgeous brick and tile home c.1936 reveals itself to be an irresistible haven with relaxed living and entertaining in mind. Renovated and extended on a low maintenance 485sqm block, this period beauty unites elegant Art Deco features including leadlight doors and windows, picture rails and ornate ceilings with the modern conveniences of plantation shutters, air-conditioning and an alarm system. Flowing over a functional single level with three robed bedrooms, one with adjoining sunroom, and the family bathroom at the front and formal lounge, dining, and family room with Tassie oak kitchen and second bathroom at the rear, the light-filled layout culminates in a beautiful and private rear garden sanctuary that beckons you outdoors for alfresco dining and relaxation. An easy stroll to Marketown's everyday essentials and The Junctions boutique shopping and eateries as well as a short dash to the beach, sporting fields and a choice of schools, this is a fabulous base for families of all ages with a premier address that completes its dream home credentials.
- Circa 1936 brick & tile home on low maintenance 485sqm garden block
- Side driveway with new fence leads to single carport and garage with auto door
- Air-conditioned master bedroom with French doors to sunroom/study/reading room
- Separate formal lounge & dining rooms plus relaxed open plan family living with air-conditioning
- Tassie oak and granite kitchen with gas cooktop, Ilve oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Gorgeous alfresco entertaining area with sunshades overlooks private gardens, with bore water available
- Highly prized location just 230m from Hamilton South Public School, 350m to Newcastle High, 900m to St Francis Xavier's College and 700m to St Joseph's
- 700m to The Junction and a five-minute drive to beautiful Bar Beach
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.