Every aspect of the property melds to create a beautiful, elegant and luxurious space. Brunswick Mews is a stunning 130 year old Victorian terrace in the heart of the sort after inner city suburb of Cooks Hill. Beautifully renovated it is a delightful fusion of classic and quirky, modern and sophisticated which meld sumptuously into a luxurious and unique home.
- 3 bedrooms - master with king bed and luxurious ensuite, 2nd bedroom with queen bed, 3rd bedroom with 2 single beds
- The kitchen is a master chef's delight with abundant caesarstone bench tops, European appliances and an oven guaranteed to inspire culinary pursuits, made easy with everything your inner Chef needs.
- 2.5 bathrooms - luxurious ensuite, family bathroom and powder room
- Living space flows through to the north facing alfresco deck with automatic louvered roof, allowing the sunlight in and the rain out, enabling you to enjoy in style all year round.
- Separate dining room
- Private off street and undercover parking for one car
- Darby Street cafe's, restaurants and Newcastle's edgy and fashionable retailers are just footsteps away. Local parks, galleries, theatre, city center, harbour foreshore and selection of beaches all in walking distance.
- Pets considered upon application
One of Newcastle's most loved and luxurious inner-city holiday properties is now being offered for lease. As featured in Australian Traveller and HUNTERHunter as one of the Top 10 places to stay when visiting NEWCASTLE.
Due to COVID-19 our office is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all parties involved, we ask that you please register or make contact with our office to arrange a private inspection of the property. Upon inspection we may ask a few questions prior to entering into the property, again just take extra precautions. We thank you for your patience in these difficult times.
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools