On the third floor of SOHO Central – Islington's latest residential complex, this light-filled 2-bedroom apartment is presented with a generosity of space and high quality appointments. Each room has been crafted with care and attention. The kitchen displays the hallmarks of modern design with Caesarstone benches, a gas cooktop and dishwasher while both bathrooms feature floor to ceiling tiling and large showers. The main living and dining expanse is ultra-spacious flowing out to a deep northeast-facing terrace. With enough room for a dining setting, it's the perfect place to enjoy your morning cuppa with the sun on your face. Although, with such a fantastic café culture at your fingertips, it's possible your weekends will be spent exploring Beaumont street or Islington's antique stores and beautiful parkland.
- Secure entry and lift access with basement parking and storage cage
- Air-conditioned interiors highlighted by a neutral palette and soft carpet underfoot
- Caesarstone kitchen with gas cooktop and dishwasher
- Seamless connection to a deep 6.2m x 2.8m terrace
- Two light and airy bedrooms with built-in robes & ceiling fans, master with balcony
- Large communal landscape terraced garden on Level 1
- Perfect for CBD or Sydney commute with Hamilton Station and buses at the door
- Sorry no pets
Due to COVID-19 our office is taking extra precautions to ensure the safety of all parties involved, we ask that you please register or make contact with our office to arrange a private inspection of the property. Upon inspection we may ask a few questions prior to entering into the property, again just take extra precautions. We thank you for your patience in these difficult times.
Close to Schools
Car Parking - Basement