Corner block positioned offering dual street access on a deep 809sqm landholding, this fully renovated double storey home sports a range of contemporary enhancements. A new stone-topped kitchen, stunning full-size bathroom and the addition of an entertaining deck and pool makes it a superb home for families young and old. Three robed bedrooms on entry are all generous in size, while downstairs offers versatility with a fourth bedroom, second w/c and large laundry. Revel in the lake views and magical sunsets as you relax or entertain on the deck, while the home's highly desirable location makes the attractions of the area an easy stroll away with beautiful Lake Macquarie, Speers Point Park and the local school and shopping strip all close by.
- Double storey home on north facing 809sqm corner block
- All three bedrooms upstairs with built-in robes, ceiling fans & plantation shutters
- Open plan family living and dining with a combustion fire and ducted a/c
- Stone-topped kitchen Bosch induction cooktop, oven and dishwasher
- Seamless connection to entertaining deck with views across to the lake & mountains
- Double garage plus additional parking for the boat or motorhome off Cohen Street
- 6.6kw solar electricity panels; saltwater pool and paved alfresco
- 1km from Speers Point Public school; 5km to Lake Macquarie High
- Council rates are approximately $2000 per year
- Water rates are approximately $790 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Close to Transport
Close to Schools