The Junction 31 Bar Beach Avenue
Sheer Perfection in Every Sense of The Word
Taking house goals to dizzying new heights, this totally transformed property is a magnificent showpiece of Hamptons-style elegance with a premium coastal address to match. With the absolute finest of fixtures and finishes, stunning bespoke joinery, an outdoor entertaining haven with poolside cabana, along with dual street access and superb self-contained accommodation, this spectacular residence will blow your mind.
Through soaring raked ceilings and a prized northerly aspect, a cascade of natural light beckons from one space to the next. Thoughtfully crafted and inviting, your new home features up to four separate living areas, three beautiful bathrooms, two offices, and six stunning bedrooms, including your choice of a ground floor master or a parents' retreat with sitting area.
Simply exquisite, premium features make the kitchen magnificent with a 4.2m stone-topped island, a full suite of Smeg appliances, and a butler's pantry with second cooktop, oven, and wine fridge. All the storage you'll ever need is here too, adding to the functionality of this culinary hub.
Outdoors, the covered barbecue alfresco, Compass swimming pool, and cabana with its own kitchenette and bathroom quickly sets the tone for a life of luxury at this spectacular residence, while the self-contained studio apartment is perfect for visiting guests or as a beachside Airbnb.
Just 650m from Bar Beach your family will thrive in the local lifestyle. Master the surf breaks, play a round of tennis at Empire Park or a game of lawn bowls at Bar Beach bowlo. Catch up with friends for lunch or dinner or browse the boutiques at both The Junction and Darby Street. There's also a choice of sought-after schools in walking distance.
- Single garage at the front and a double garage accessed at the rear via Robey Street
- Daikin ducted a/c and back to base alarm both with smartphone control
- Spotted gum timber flooring, plantation shutters, Jetmaster gas fire
- All white goods, multiple wine fridges, BBQ and wall-mounted Smart TVs included
- Smeg 90cm gas cooker, coffee machine, steam combo-oven, microwave, butler's pantry with induction cooktop
- Independent kitchenette and bathroom facilities to cabana and studio
- Contact agent for detailed list of features and inclusions
Disclaimer: We have obtained all this information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share This Property
- Land area approx 534sqm
- Council Rates $3760/year
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Ensuite 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 3
Local Information The Junction
The Junction is an inner-city suburb of Newcastle. It was named due to its position as the junction point for converging trains on their way to the port from outlying coalmines. Today it is an up-market shopping district home to designer labels, jewellery stores, unique homewares and many restaurants and cafes.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Hunter School of Performing Arts
- The Junction Public School
- Hamilton South Public School
- Merewether Public School
- Newcastle High School
- Merewether High School
- Lambton High School
- Newcastle Senior School
- Newcastle Middle School
- Newcastle Grammar School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Newcastle Grammar Park School Campus
- Holy Family Primary School
- St Francis Xavier's College
- Alesco Senior College
- St Laurence Flexible Learning Centre