Cooks Hill 134/125 Union Street
Ultimate Entertainer's Apartment, Inner-City Lifestyle Living
Perched on the first floor within the esteemed 'Eclipse' complex, this impeccably designed apartment, completed to superior standards in 2015, captures the essence of Cooks Hill living. Thoughtfully updated for the avid entertainer, this residence boasts custom storage, plantation shutters, and polished timber floorboards that add a touch of timeless elegance to the space. The bespoke kitchen features stone benchtops, a large pantry, a built-in bar fridge, and a vast island, complemented by the warmth of the timber floors. The design maximizes natural light through floor-to-ceiling windows and an open plan, seamlessly connecting indoor and outdoor spaces with an expansive wrap-around terrace accessible from every room. Revel in the luxury of an address that invites you to stroll to Cooks Hill's cafes, dining, and corner pubs, plus the choice of shopping at Marketown, The Junction or Harris Farm. Enjoy the inner-city lifestyle with a walk to Bar Beach for a swim or head into Newcastle CBD and Harbour foreshore.
- Experience air-conditioned open plan living and dining that effortlessly extends to a sun-soaked terrace.
- Three robed bedrooms boast generous proportions, ceiling fans, and each open to a protected terrace.
- The bespoke kitchen features a vast island, custom extra storage, and a built-in bar fridge, accentuated by polished timber floorboards.
- Enjoy two well-equipped bathrooms, including a spacious walk-in shower and a double vanity in the ensuite.
- Utilize the separate study nook for added convenience.
- Appreciate a private aspect with views over communal gardens, creating a serene environment.
- Benefit from two secure tandem parking spaces accompanied by a spacious storage cage.
- Moments away from lively boutiques, cafes, and restaurants, along the vibrant Darby Street, as well as everyday essentials, pristine coastlines, and the shopping convenience of Marketown and The Junction Shopping Centre, enhancing the executive lifestyle offered by this exceptional apartment.
- Strata Levies are approximately $7095 per year
- Council rates are approximately $1536 per year
- Currently leased for $800 per week, leased until October 2024
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share This Property
- Council Rates $1536/year
- Water Rates $772/year
- Strata Admin Fund $7095/year
- Ensuite 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 2
- Heating / Cooling
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
Local Information Cooks Hill
The inner-city suburb of Cooks Hill is home to the famous Darby Street as well as pubs and galleries hidden among its leafy streets. With a lively bohemian vibe, Darby Street is renown for its trendy restaurants, cafes, quirky homeware stores, second-hand bookshop and boutique clothing stores.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Hunter School of Performing Arts
- The Junction Public School
- Hamilton South Public School
- Newcastle East Public School
- Newcastle High School
- Merewether High School
- Lambton High School
- Newcastle Senior School
- Newcastle Middle School
- Newcastle Grammar School
- Newcastle Grammar Park School Campus
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Holy Family Primary School
- St Francis Xavier's College
- San Clemente High School
- St Francis Xavier's College, San Clemente campus
- Alesco Senior College
- St Laurence Flexible Learning Centre
- St Dominic's Centre