Merewether 18 Ridge Street
A Beachside Masterpiece - The Ultimate Family Entertainer
Raising the residential bar for ultra-generous and truly spectacular Merewether living, this c.2013 architectural masterpiece by Doring Designs delivers an abundance of bespoke highlights matched only by this exclusive beachside address. The exceptional dual storey design with soaring ceilings, luminous natural light, beautiful cross-ventilation, sea breezes and ocean views are complemented by carefully considered finishes and sumptuous outdoor living to create the ultimate family entertainer.
Set against a backdrop of northeastern light, a magnificent open plan family living and dining zone features floor to ceiling glass with a striking kitchen designed as a place to gather with stone benchtops, sprawling island bench and top of the range appliances. A wall of bi-fold doors peel right back to allow a seamless transition to the spectacular outdoor room innovatively appointed for entertaining, complete with kitchen, gas-heated spa, saltwater pool and level lawns, which all combine to create an alfresco oasis for kids and adults alike.
Five robed bedrooms, three chic bathrooms, a triple garage and media room along with automatic sensor lights, alarm system, 5kw solar electricity panels and 2 x 5000l rainwater tanks highlight the home's remarkable levels of luxury and versatility.
Love the location, just 300m from Merewether beach where you can swim in the ocean baths, master the surf breaks or enjoy dinner or a drink at a choice of bars and eateries.
- Five year old architecturally designed home on northeast to rear 546sqm parcel
- Neutral décor, square set ceilings, louvre windows, designer lighting and plantation shutters
- Ground floor guest bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Media room and voluminous open plan family living and dining
- Council rates are approximately $3988 per year
- Water rates are approximately $829 per year
Disclaimer: We have obtained all information in this document from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective purchasers are advised to carry out their own investigations.
Share This Property
- Land area approx 546sqm
- Council Rates $3988/year
- Water Rates $829/year
- Ensuite 1
- Uncovered Carspaces 3
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Built In Wardrobes
- Air Conditioning
Local Information Merewether
Once a quiet, working class mining village, now a hub of trendy beachside living, Merewether has quickly become one of the (if not the) most sought-after suburbs in the entire Hunter region, with young families, professionals and avid surfers flocking from near and far to get a slice of the sand-fuelled action.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Hunter School of Performing Arts
- The Junction Public School
- Merewether Heights Public School
- Hamilton South Public School
- Newcastle High School
- Merewether High School
- Lambton High School
- Newcastle Grammar School
- Holy Family Primary School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Newcastle Grammar Park School Campus
- St Francis Xavier's College
- St Francis Xavier's College, St Pius X campus
- St Pius X High School
- Alesco Senior College
- St Laurence Flexible Learning Centre