Merewether 24 John Parade
Spacious Beachfront Haven: Family Living in Newcastle's Premium Location
Nestled in Newcastle's most sought-after beachfront street, 24 John Parade unveils a once in a lifetime opportunity. This beautifully renovated two-storey residence stands as a testament to unparalleled coastal luxury - an extraordinary world-class real estate prospect.
Positioned on the renowned promenade of John Parade, this residence offers an unrivalled connection to the beachfront. With only 10 residential homes along this coveted strip, this property stands out as an exclusive gem in the Merewether market.
- Dual-level residence offering the ultimate in lifestyle living
- Comprehensively renovated and extended 2013 & 2015 and purposefully designed for family living and entertaining
- Features 6 bedrooms plus large home office, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 spacious living areas
- Upper-level deck providing uninterrupted panoramic coastal views to the north and south
- Spacious 588sqm block with sunny entertaining deck overlooking the north-facing backyard
- Double lock up garage with plenty of driveway space for extra vehicles
- Leave the car at home with a short walk to all family conveniences, plus direct beach access across the road
This property offers an incredible opportunity to embrace its existing charm or to redefine it as a luxurious beachfront sanctuary. The spacious design, coupled with stunning coastal vistas, invites you to break free from traditional moulds - a home that resonates with the rhythm of coastal living.
More than just a home - it's a lifestyle. Just steps away from the sand to enjoy surfing, swimming or walks on the beach, or immerse yourself in the vibrant community with renowned schools, including Holy Family Primary and The Junction Public School just a stone's throw away. Indulge in retail therapy at The Junction Shopping Village and savour culinary delights at the trendy beachside Blue Door or Merewether Surf House, or countless options along Darby Street or at The Junction.
Seize this opportunity to own a piece of Newcastle's most exclusive coastal position and immerse yourself in the extraordinary lifestyle that awaits.
For Sale Price Guide On Request
Share This Property
Open TimesPlease contact George Rafty to arrange an appointment.
- Land area approx 588sqm
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Front
- Secure Parking
- Remote Controlled Garage Door
- Outdoor Entertaining Area
- Gas Heating
- Ducted Heating
- Ducted Cooling
- Built In Wardrobes
- Ensuite 1
- Garages 2
- Close to Transport
- Close to Shops
- Close to Schools
- Car Parking - Surface
Local Information Merewether
Once a quiet, working class mining village, now a hub of trendy beachside living, Merewether has quickly become one of the (if not the) most sought-after suburbs in the entire Hunter region, with young families, professionals and avid surfers flocking from near and far to get a slice of the sand-fuelled action.
- Government Schools
- Independent Schools
- Hunter School of Performing Arts
- The Junction Public School
- Hamilton South Public School
- Merewether Public School
- Newcastle High School
- Merewether High School
- Lambton High School
- Newcastle Grammar School
- Holy Family Primary School
- St Joseph's Primary School
- Newcastle Grammar Park School Campus
- St Francis Xavier's College
- St Francis Xavier's College, St Pius X campus
- St Pius X High School
- Alesco Senior College
- St Laurence Flexible Learning Centre